We did find an great wine shop as well, and picked up a couple of bottles that we have never tried before. I am not very experimental and we don't drink it enough to be well versed. I was very excited to find Winealicious!
I put in my application for a Starbucks Barista this morning. I've always wanted to be part of a Starbucks team; you all know how much I love coffee. I am an Occupational Therapist by trade, but I would need some refresher courses bigtime to get licensed in the state of Texas. Plus, I don't really know if I want to commit that much time to a job. I still want my family to be my main priority. This sounds like something that I can go and work part time, enjoy being part of a cool company, and then walk out the door when my shift is over.
I hope you all have a great long weekend! I don't think that we are going to be doing much around here. Everyone is so whooped trying to get back in the swing of things from school. Maybe I will get some more landscaping done in the front yard.
Later ya'll

No comments:
Post a Comment