I'm a simple girl. Example? I asked for boot socks for Christmas...
I would rather sit home and watch a movie snuggled up on the couch than go to a theater.
I would rather get something practical than blingy jewelry.-
I would rather go shooting than get my nails done.
I would rather buy thrift store clothes than step foot in a crazy mall.
I would rather have friends over for a BBQ than go out somewhere fancy.
I would rather mow my own yard than let anyone else do it.
I would rather clean my own house and take pride in its appearance than have someone come in and do it for me.
I would rather go to the park and run than pay a gym membership.
I would rather go tent camping than go to a fancy hotel.
I would rather have all the kids' friends over than have them somewhere else.
I'm quite sure I could go on and on, but I'm also quite sure you get it by now.
As much as I try, I'm a homebody that enjoys the simple things. I'm a stop and smell the wildflowers kind of person.
No comments:
Post a Comment