Wow, I am hideous at updating this thing...
Well, this is the last week of summer for the kids. As of next Monday, I will have a Freshman and a Junior, both in band, both marching this season. Life is about to get very busy for us.
This year is different for me though...
For one, I have a job. Not subbing, which I love, but clerical, for a great company with great employees that I am enjoying very much!
For two, I am running again, which is amazing. I've gone from c25k in January, to just finishing half marathon training this past week. I've lost 25 pounds. I've gained friendships. I'm kinda confident now, which is awesome.
I'm not as afraid as I usually am about the kids going back... I still am not a fan of thinking about what little time I have that they will be home and need me, but I have my stuff now. I think God set me up. He knows me too well. This job, seriously a gift, and my running club, seriously the best thing that has happened to me since the day I met Josh and when the kids were born. I don't feel intimidated by anything really, I can look in the mirror and like who I see... Heck, I can run for two hours plus.
This is very rambly... I was feeling so "writey" too. Not that you guys actually read this anyway. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment